Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time Is At A Premium

What the hell happened? Where in the hell did all my time go?

Turns out getting married is a busy affair. The lead up to Friday (read: holy shit, that's tomorrow) has been fast and furious this week.

Let me tell you a little something else about planning a wedding:

You're going to fuck something up. It's ok. Just deal with it and move on. There is no one person on earth who will get it perfect. If I'm wrong I don't want to meet that person because they're an asshole and probably a show off and racist and they eat babies to stay young.

So I am currently the proud owner of 17 cases of beer (more to pick up today), 24 bottles of wine, 1 new suit, 2 new pounds of fat around my gut from eating cake and not going to the gym this week, and some serious bags under my eyes.

But I'm marrying the most beautiful and smartest girl I've ever met, so IN YOUR FACE WORLD.


2 comments:

  1. I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

    And I just realized that without watching the video because I have no speakers, that's probably the clip of SBTB that you posted. I'm gonna watch it in silence and try to read her lips.

    ...yup. So you're excited too then. YEAH JULY 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete